Install Firefox Nightly on Ubuntu
G'Day; I'm trying to install Firfox Nightly on Ubuntu 12.04 64bit but there is no readme files or install.sh file, is there some way I can install it ?? Kind Regards Miykel
Further to previous post, just run those codes and "look out" it worked, thank you so much. Regards MiykelRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- This plugin provides integration with Gnome Shell for live extension enabling and disabling. It can be used only by extensions.gnome.org
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
Have you tried:
- sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntu-mozilla-daily/ppa
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install firefox-trunk
There is info on the packages here:
Hopefully this helps!
Thanks so much Matt for the reply, will that code install Firefox Nightly or just the normal Firefox ?? I downloaded the Firefox Nightly 64 bit .tar.bz2 package from the Mozilla site, but it has no readme or install.sh file when I extracted it so I have no idea how to install it or weather it is ment to be installed. Regards Miykel
Further to previous post, just run those codes and "look out" it worked, thank you so much. Regards Miykel