changing the auto fill options
How do I change the auto fill option? I want to turn it off
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20120128 Firefox/3.6.26 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
I went into the tools section, but was unable to locate where I could change the auto fill option off
You can turn it off by deselecting Remember search and form history in Tools (Alt + T) > Options > Privacy. Options > Privacy
To delete the existing entries, click Tools > Clear Recent History, choose Everything in Time range to clear, Search & Form History under Details and Clear Now. Clear Recent History.