I have updated to FF 10 and my RealDownloader add-on is disabled. I can't test it while add-on is disabled.
I cannot properly test the latest version of RealDownloader; add-on is disabled in FF 10. I have the latest version of RealDownloader, in which the incompatibility with FF10 is supposed to be fixed.
Update the RealPlayer to the latest version to get a version of the RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin extension that is compatible with Firefox 10.Read this answer in context 5
Additional System Details
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.1
I used the CompatibilityReporter, but it no longer forces an incompatible add-on to function, so I cannot check whether the newest version of RD works! It works fine with IE 9. My operating system is Win7 Professional.
Update the RealPlayer to the latest version to get a version of the RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin extension that is compatible with Firefox 10.
i have latest reldownloader and firefox 13 all the plugins for firefox seem able but still realdownloader not working it works in ie i have windows 7
Modified by sabbagh33
i received a note from ff today stating they are disabling the realplayer downloader and now even when i re enable the program i can not view any video. is anyone else having this problem /
Blocklist RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin
RealPlayer Browser Record Plugin has been blocked for your protection.
Why was it blocked?
THIS IS ABSOLUTE BULL CRAP I HAVE NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH ANY VIRUS OR INFECTION FROM MY DOWNLOADER The actual issue is they do not feel it nessasary to cooperate with any other plug in because they think they are to good well malarky ff better wake up because google chrome and internet explorer have really stepped up their game and fox is about to lose a large customer base.If you can't treat your customers with respect you don't stay on top for long