How do I go back to the last version in the 9 series? I need my Norton toolbar, but it doesn't work with FF10. I tried the forcing, but that doesn't work. All my logons are stored in Norton.
Windows 7 ultimate edition, Dell Studio XPS PC. I used Norton utilities, and store all my logons and passwords int he identity safe. With Foxfire 10, my identity safe has disappeared. I tried the routine of forcing add-ons to work and it still doesn't.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- DivX Plus Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Logitech Device Detection
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:10.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0
Norton generally releases an update within a few hours of a new Firefox version and they did so yesterday
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check --> http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox