Comcast & Facebook wont load correctly text no pictures. I have windows Ultimate, and the latest version of firefox.
Someone at your office did help me by sending me the fix, I don't have access to the fix anymore, so I was wondering if you can help me by sending the info again.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
trying to upgrade adobe flash to the latest version.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Version 188.8.131.5258
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.14
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2063
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Office Live Update v1.5
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.
Thanks Cor-el I am sending you this because My Comcast site is fixed but my Facebook is still jacked up.. Can you assist me. My cell is 831-206-9767
Here is something Weird Cor-el, here is a screen shot of the update manager. But I have the latest Adobe
- Adobe Flash Player 11 Active X 64-bit
- Adobe Flash Player 11 Plug-in X 64-bit
- Adobe Reader X (10.1.2)
when I try to up date it won't because I already have the latest adobe.
Sorry here is the screen shot.
Comcast e-mail is not working right.