Yahoo slideshow not working properly with Firefox 9
Slideshow in Yahoo mail is getting stuck in firefox 9. It locks the screen and I cant get back to my emails. I talked to Yahoo and says I should ask you. Im ready to drop firefox and got to IE or another browser.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
With the forced upgrade to firefox 9
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.1.0 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Winamp Application Detector
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.