How do I get get rid of "Quick Time fails to initialize. Error #0"
"Quick Time failed to initialize. Error #0" appears all the time and sometimes it looks like it kinda Jam my computer...
I have uninstalled Quick time, re-installed and the problem still persists.
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
few months ago
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- DivX Plus Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
I Google "quick time failed to initialize, error #0" and people seem to have my problem too. However the solution provided are not very clear and most do not get rid of the warning.
Perform the suggestions mentioned in the following articles:
- Update Firefox to the latest version 10 -> How to download and install Firefox on Windows
- Clear Cookies & Cache
- Update All your Firefox Plugins -> https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/
- When Downloading Plugins Update setup files, Remove Checkmark from Downloading other Optional Softwares with your Plugins (e.g. Toolbars, McAfee, Google Chrome, etc.)
Check and tell if its working.
Modified by Hasan