Your screen magnifies beyond the xapacity of the viewing screen. I want to uninstall firefox totally.
Only on firefox in my yahoo account does the magnification exceed the viewing screen. This is a nuisance. I want to read the screen in one shot not have to keep scrolling right. How do I reduce the magnification on firefox. This does not happen on internet explorer only firefox.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- NPAPI plugin to host SDM ActiveX
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
Reset the zoom level on that page.
It took more fanagling than just that. I used the keyboard and fidgeted around a bit but eventually that solved the problem. Why isn't there just a tutorial tab on the toolbar for these issues? I have been so frustrated for months when all of a sudden my own zoom button on the computer ONLY in FIREFOX everything was magnified. I have to use FIREFOX for my online classrooms and wonder just how many other students/professors have been so frustrated with such a simple solutioon.