where is page source code
Where is: view source code
command URead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.1
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
simply do a right click on the website you wish to see the source code and the option is near the bottom of the menu
You can find View Page Source in the Web Developer sub menu.
- Firefox > Web Developer > Page Source
- Tools > Web Developer > Page Source (Cmd/Ctrl+U)
- Right-click on a web page to open the right-click context menu and select Page Source
Modified by cor-el
Thanks for trying to help - but when I do this nothing appears to happen. However when I go to the Fifefox icon on the task bar I can see, in effect, a thumbnail of the source page - but I cannot get it "up" to actually see!
So I am still stuck
I found it helpful... on the page of the site itself, right-click mouse if you have a PC (or a mouse capable of this), or press the Control key down and click the mouse on a MAC
Modified by synergylu
I've tried all of this several times and it doesn't work.