Firefox won't ask to save a password eg Skype. Can we manually enter passwords?
At times when saving passwords firefox won't ask to save eg banks are understandable. It has done this for skype and I want to save it. It is not in the exceptions folder and I can't see how I can manually enter passwords to save. I have a master password set
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
I started using this laptop windows vista
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Upgrade your browser to Firefox 9 and check
The website may be using autocomplete=off to prevent Firefox from saving the name and password.
You can remove autocomplete=off with a bookmarklet to make Firefox save the name and password.
You can use this extension to save the name and password.
- Saved Password Editor: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/saved-password-editor/