where is my refresh button?
Where the hell is my "refresh" button!!!!!! I've had it no matter what server i have. now you upgrade me after constant computer harassing, and i have no REFRESH BUTTON! No, i am not as smart as u, or even close to it, but i used to LOVE firefox. I even gave up microsoft crap for you. but now, you have gone too far. and no, i am not going to follow instructions in order to get to 2 arrows refreshing my page!
If you right-click in the blank section (at the top of your browser) next to your tabs and choose "Customize", you will be able to find the Refresh or Reload button. You will have to drag and drop the button onto your Navigation bar. Hope this works for you.Read this answer in context 5
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I noticed it today, when i tried to refresh my page, but there was no Icon for it.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.2060
- DivX OVS Helper Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0.1
Nothing. it's a standard refresh button. this did not happen before i downloaded your "new" version. I will not work extra hard to find it myself. that's YOUR job. I did love Firefox before, but, COME ON!!! No refresh button without a friggin essay guiding me? I don't think so.........not when there's all kinds of meaningless shit up there. Fix my Firefox, or send me back to the old one.
If you right-click in the blank section (at the top of your browser) next to your tabs and choose "Customize", you will be able to find the Refresh or Reload button. You will have to drag and drop the button onto your Navigation bar. Hope this works for you.
If you do move the Reload and Stop buttons elsewhere and want to keep them separate. Either place them as Stop then Reload or if you want them as Reload then Stop then place something in between like a flexible space.
I found it! I had the same problem and didn't realize reload/refresh had been moved. It isn't an icon on the toolbar any more.
I was poking around, trying to follow solution #1 but couldn't find reload/refresh on the Customize Toolbar panel. Then I happened to notice the tiny circular arrow at the right end of my address window (or whatever you call it) after the current URL.
I do not have a blank spot next to my tabs