This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I clear firefox memory of user id for each website?
I am attempting to clear the USER ID from memory.... Example: user id = abc password = 123 I can clear the password (123) by clearing 'saved passwords' in the security section. I am unable to remove the user id (abc). Please help. Thanx SGT
I have cleared all passwords from memory but I can't remove the user id
All Replies (1)
- Click the (empty) input field on the web page to open the drop down list
- Highlight an entry in the drop down list
- Press the Delete key (on Mac: Shift+Delete) to remove it.
- Tools > Options > Security: Passwords: "Saved Passwords" > "Show Passwords"
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Firefox will: "Use custom settings for history" > "Remember search and form history"