I keep trying to update my Mozilla site (8.0), and even after I do the site says that I need to update it. It's as if I never did it at all...I've downloaded it six times. What am I doing wrong?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- 3DVIA player(184.108.40.206). For more information, visit the 3DVIA player web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Default Plug-in
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.5.17 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) 787903872803 feed/7.1.02324
Get Firefox 8 from here and run
whats wrong? :)
I did that...that's the problem. The system keeps telling me that I didn't upload the new version even though I did upload it six times.
Thanks though. :)
Your UserAgent string in Firefox is messed up by another program that you installed.
type about:config in the URL bar and hit Enter
If you see the warning, you can confirm that you want to access that page.
Filter = general.useragent.
Right-click the preferences that are bold, one line at a time, and select Reset.
Then restart Firefox