I'm using the portable ver of Firefox, loaded onto my thumb drive. What is the lastest ver of it? Is the mobile ver the same?
When I started up Firefox Portable on my system from my thumb drive, I got a notice to update the software to a more current version. The software referenced was Firefox, not Firefox Portable. I'm wondering if there is a newer version of the Portable software, or if I can continue to use the one I have.
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
I started Firefox Portable today
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- WildTangent Games App Presence Detector
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.5.17 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Go to the portableapps.com site for Firefox Portable information and updates
- Support forum for Firefox Portable: http://portableapps.com/forums/support/firefox_portable
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.