HOW DO I DELETE BOOKMARKS FROM THE BOOKMAR TOOLBAR ON MY MAC???
Various bookmarks have appeared on my bookmarks toolbar. There are several I don't want to be there. Firefox help explains how to ADD bookmarks to the bookmarks toolbar but not how to REMOVE them. I would very much like to know how to do that.
1. Go to Bookmarks on the top menu. 2. show all bookmarks 3. click bookmark toolbar 4. select the one you want to delete 5. Right click and choose deleteRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- DivX OVS Helper Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Version 184.108.40.20668
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:8.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/8.0
1. Go to Bookmarks on the top menu. 2. show all bookmarks 3. click bookmark toolbar 4. select the one you want to delete 5. Right click and choose delete
I'm a Mac user, so don't think I have "right click", but I just highlighted the offending toolbar bookmarks and deleted with keyboard delete key, and it worked!
(I never would have thought of "show all bookmarks", tried everything else.)
Super awesome, thank you.