Does the New Firefox 8 work with 1Password?
Firefox latest version 8 does not seem to work with 1Password
Yes its fully compatible with Firefox 8Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 184.108.40.206
- Cooliris embbedded in a tab
- Gecko default plugin
- Office Live Update v1.0
- LogMeIn remote control components
- D'Fusion Web Plug-In for Safari 64 bits (2.30.11286.0)
- D'Fusion Web Plug-In (2.30.11286.0)
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20111103 Firefox/3.6.24 GTB7.1
Yes its fully compatible with Firefox 8
the keyboard shortcuts don't work. Again. You have to open 1P.app, find the login, copy each field, paste each field. What a pain. A menubar app for 1P would be so much better.
Modified by teszeract
1Password does work with Firefox 8. - follow the instructions on the 1password website. You may have to open the download with firefox, as it might not come up automatically. Check for it in your downloads and the go to firefox and File and select Open File and choose 1Password.xpi from your downloads.
Check your add-ons under Tools on browser bar. Then look to the far right of your Navigation Bar and you will find the 1password Icon.
If you don't like it's location, the go to View, Toolbars, Customize and move it to the desired location.
Hope this helps
This is totally not helpful. Don't bother to post if you aren't willing to provide helpful information