Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Firefox crashes

VLKPolk

After I was prompted to update my Mozilla/Firefox this morning, it crashed and now I can't get on or open it all. All I get now is the Mozilla Crash Reporter. It's been all day and I've had no response or reply. As a result I've had to start using to Internet Explorer (WHICH I HATE!) to communicate and try to find a fix to the problem. NOTE: I am NOT a technical user and all of this is frustrating to me. I have tried scanning my computer and all indicate that the system is working fine. I even did a restore system to yesterday when all was working fine. I've been through a maze of help related topics and answers on the mozilla help pages and to no avail I'm still crashing. I probably have a hundred crash ID(s) because everytime I try to open firefox a new one is given and all of this started at 9:30 this morning, it now 4:30. What went wrong and how can I fix this problem? Can you Please help me?

Thank you, Vicky

After I was prompted to update my Mozilla/Firefox this morning, it crashed and now I can't get on or open it all. All I get now is the Mozilla Crash Reporter. It's been all day and I've had no response or reply. As a result I've had to start using to Internet Explorer (WHICH I HATE!) to communicate and try to find a fix to the problem. NOTE: I am NOT a technical user and all of this is frustrating to me. I have tried scanning my computer and all indicate that the system is working fine. I even did a restore system to yesterday when all was working fine. I've been through a maze of help related topics and answers on the mozilla help pages and to no avail I'm still crashing. I probably have a hundred crash ID(s) because everytime I try to open firefox a new one is given and all of this started at 9:30 this morning, it now 4:30. What went wrong and how can I fix this problem? Can you Please help me? Thank you, Vicky

All Replies (1)

please upgrade your browser to Firefox 8 and check