Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://www.foxnews.com/404error/" on this server. Reference #18.7e440317.1320704302.18809818
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- SmileyCentral Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- E-centives Coupon Activator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Anyone have an answer?
Go to tools --> options --> privacy tab. Click the link that says remove individual cookies. When the dialog opens type fox in the bar. Highlight all the cookies that resulted from the search and remove them. You should then be able to type foxnews.com into the addressbar and the page works again. That is what worked for me at least.
Why hasn't this been fixed - I have been having this problem for almost a month!!!!
Make sure that you access the site via the main page and not via a bookmarked link.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
I cleared the cookies but it seems the fix was only temporary. Very annoying to have to clear cookies each time I want to access the site.