This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
i have bad eye sight how can i increase size of font on desktop
I have bad eye sight due to cataracts how can i change font size on desktop or increase total desktop Roy
All Replies (3)
Hello Roy, I will first start by telling you how to increase the font size within Firefox itself.
- Hold your 'Ctrl' key on your keyboard.
- With your mouse use your wheel to to adjust the size of the page up or down.
As for your 'Desktop' I will assume you are using Windows 7.
- Right-Click on your Desktop
- Select 'Screen Resolution'
- Under 'Resolution' change it to a lower resolution
For Desktop: If you don't want to change the resolution, go to Control Panel > Appearance and Personalisation > Display and set the radio button to Medium...
For Mozilla: You can also press + while holding down control to increase the text.,.
You can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
Use this for the user interface:
- Theme Font & Size Changer: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/theme-font-size-changer/