why do I get a blank page with only the web address when I try and print a page
Tried to print from two different sources and only get the web address at the top of the page and the rest of the page is blank. I can print other pages, why can't I print a coupon from one site and a set of building plans for a woodworking jig from another site. All other pages I attempt to preview and print work just fine.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
First notices a couple of weeks ago and then today when I wanted to print the coupon
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Try the reset described here:
Make sure you reset all the prefs for that printer.