I am unable to access google search or google mail. What's up with that? Google is the reason I downloaded Firefox. I was unable to acces on IE.
I cannot access google search or google mail. I need to get my e-mail. Can you help me? I have tried everything. Google is the reason I downloaded Firefox. I was also unable to access google on Internet Explorer. What is going on. This is crazy!!! I was just looking at my g-mail about a week ago, and now I can't get it.
Additional System Details
http://google.com or https://mail.google.com/mail
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_27 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.0"
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1682
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
It is likely that you have malware on your system. Start up your anti-virus program and run a full scan of your computer.
Thank you for your suggestion. Did a full scan. Found 24 tracking cookies, but nothing else. Still cannot access google.com on IE or Firefox. So strange. I was just checking my g-mail and searching with google a week ago. Do you have any other suggestions? I have done everything microsoft suggested as well as some of the other Firefox and IE users. I just don't know what to do at this point. Could it have anything to do with IE9 version or Firefox 7 version? Someone suggested that was the problem. Can I go back to IE7 and solve the problem?