My ant video does not work with my updated Ff 7.0.1. How to fix?
I have used ant video with firefox for years. FF updated itself to 7.0.1 and ant video now crashes FF when called.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Version 1.1.11, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Is that an extension or a plugin that is used to play the video that causes the crash?
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Did as instructed (in fact, removed all cookies). FF 7.0.1 still crashes when calling ant video. Any other thoughts?