Why do I have slow and choppy scrolling?
I am having problems scrolling. The when I try to scroll the pages are jumpy and choppy.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
since this last updates.
- Shockwave Flash 11.0 r1
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Version 126.96.36.199
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.11
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
I have the same problem, it's not occurring all the time, but very often. Slow response in scrolling websites, switching between tabs and very laggy when scrolling pdf documents, comparing to chrome. There's a feeling like firefox just hangs up. Can't be the computers fault, because other software works with no problems while firefox isn’t responding.
w7 Professional, i7, 4gb ram, no problems with chrome, ie.
Enabled plugins: Adobe Acrobat 10.1.1.33 Shockwave Flash 188.8.131.52 Silverlight Plug-In 4.0.60831.0 ( Just disabled it )