I wnet to a web site tonight and a meeage from FireFox displayed that I was not on the current release. I know which release I'm on and at this time I do not wish to upgrade my release.
I use release 3.5.1 of FF because it is compatible with the software I use. Nothing worse than you nagging me that I'm not on the most current release. Get off my ******* back. Stop the nagging messages. I'll upgrade when I'm ******* good and ready to upgrade. Un F'n believable!
Edited by a moderator due to language. See the Rules & Guidelines .
Modified by the-edmeister
Additional System Details
A few times a week
This started when...
You started nagging me!
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20090715 Firefox/3.5.1 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
The solution is simple. Go to Tools, select Options, a window will pop up. Click Advanced, select Update tab. In the options 'Automatically check updated to', uncheck 'Firefox'. Click Ok, you're done. :)