How do I delete unwanted bookmarks?
I want to delete some unwanted bookmarks and I can't figure out how to do it. The help page was no help. I can't even figure out how to get to the place where you can customize the bookmarks because your instructions are not clear. There are no "empty" places on the toolbar to click on to get the right window to come up. I prefer using Safari because I have cleaned up the toolbar and I can get to my favorites easily. Firefox is not user friendly. I have a Mac 10.5.8.
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110920 Firefox/3.6.23
Just right click on the bookmark and then click 'delete'.
I have a mouse designed for a Mac and there is no left and right click. You just click on it. I tried to click on the bookmark and all that happened was that the bookmark came up. Any other suggestions?