where is the 'tools' icon
In order to allow a company to send me e-mails & not go into 'spam' I need to do the following: Tools > Options > Privacy > add the site. I CAN'T FIND TOOLS!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Google Update
- Version 220.127.116.11
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.11
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Picasa plugin
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/7.0.1
Press the alt key while not in full screen mode to reveal the File button etc or click the firefox button in the top left corner and on the blue side, you will find options.
Modified by Tom Farrow
I'm 80 years old, my eyes work well, but I sure can't find either of the keys you mention. I don't think I'm on the FF homepage. Thanks for trying to help me.
Okay, on your keyboard, look on the left of the space bar, there should be an alt key there.
Tools > Options > Privacy in Firefox isn't going to help you with email settings, Firefox doesn't do email.
If you are using Firefox to access your mail, you are using "web-mail". You need to seek support from your service provider or a forum for that service.