Flash player not loading in Firefox
I just installed the latest version Flash Player and still a page is not loading it. Where the player should be is totally blank, but the rest of the page loads. Here's the page that did not load Flash: http://gawker.com/civil-disobedience/
YouTube works fine, as other web sites with Flash. I opened the link, above, in Safari and it played with no trouble. Why am I having this problem?
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
every now and then it happens
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110920 Firefox/3.6.23
I see the Flash player if I reload the page with a click on the Reload toolbar button or Ctrl+R (Cmd+R on Mac)
Sorry, that didn't work for me . . .