No matter what i do to change language settings from spanish to english the tool bars and all related drop box's are still in spanish. some websites come up in spanish too even while every single setting on entire computer is set to english. i need help bad
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
All text in Firefox itself, toolbars, menus, options, etc., will be in whatever language of Firefox you downloaded and installed. Only one language is included in each installer to keep the installer file size down. The simplest route to permanently change your Firefox application language is to download and install a different one from here: http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/all.html
Note that you will keep all of your Firefox data when installing a different language. Also note that the latest version of Firefox is newer than what you're currently using so when you download and install the English version from above you'll also get the update at the same time.
You may also wish to install a Spanish language dictionary if you wish to have both English and Spanish spell checking available.