[SOLVED] how do I force firefox to update?
I normally like to do my updates at the start of the day, check for kinks and restart my machine. When the update pops up midday, I forget about it, accidentally close it or end up checking the not now when the window is active when I don't expect it. Not to mention I have 12 other apps I am using and do not want to restart at that time. Is there a way to make firefox update or check for updates instead of waiting for it to show up?
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Gecko default plugin
- WebEx General Plugin Container Version 172
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110803 Firefox/3.6.20
Other than that, I love firefox!
So before anyone responds...I found it at the bottom of the help menu. Thanks.