When close firefox and reopen, it open all the last webs and popups visited today
I use firefox to work. I'm web developer and in the firefox have instlalled 3 complements and 8 plugs.
When use Firefox, and in different tabs open: GMAIL, web normaly, other web, google, conection with my server plesk, ... Normaly use 6 to 8 tabs in differents sites, some moments firefox run very slow, at the moment, in one web, it stop, dont run and response.
Than, I close firefox, pause 10 seconds to firefox service stop and reopen, it open all the last webs and popups visited today. Sometimes, it even opens popups that had been closed for some time ago, sometimes it crashes.
In the same day, it success two or three times.
Additional System Details
- Logitech Device Detection
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
The only solution is to close all the windows except one, push home page button, close firefox and reopen. So fifefox working properly.
Completely Disabling Session Restore
Check and tell if its working.
It is possible that there is a problem with the files sessionstore.js and sessionstore.bak in the Firefox Profile Folder.
Delete the files sessionstore.js  and sessionstore.bak in the Firefox Profile Folder.
- Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder
If you see files sessionstore-##.js with a number in the left part of the name like sessionstore-1.js then delete those as well.
Deleting sessionstore.js will cause App Tabs and Tab Groups and open and closed (undo) tabs to get lost, so you will have to create them again (make a note or bookmark them).
- Tools > Options > General > Startup: "When Firefox Starts"