Why do I repeatedly have issues when loading Huffingtonpost page? Page either fails to load, or loads briefly but reset as it continues. Followed all the recommendations on this help site to no avail.
Each time I attempt to read news on Huffington Post, I run into a problem: stays in "connecting" mode and times out, begins to connect, (where tab says Huffington Post) but times out, or I get to front page and before it completely loads, it times out. When I am lucky enough to finally get it loaded, I'll click on a story and I amback to square one. I followed as best as I could, the recommendations suggested on this site. No luck. Still an issue.
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Open Containing Folder
Mobile Intel(R) 945 Express Chipset Family
GPU Accelerated Windows
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Cmd + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.