how can I change my language to English
How can I change my display language from spanish to English
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RadioPI Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Java Plug-in 1.6.0_13 for Netscape Navigator (DLL Helper)
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; es-AR; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/2010031422 Firefox/3.0.19 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
If the Firefox user interface (menu bar) is in the wrong language or if you want to change the current language then you can get Firefox in the language of your choice here:
- Firefox 6.0.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all.html
- Firefox 3.6.x: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
- Uninstall the current Firefox version, but make sure that you do not remove your personal data.
- Install the new Firefox version of the wanted language.
Instead if you want to change the default language for content to display a page in a language instead of another, you have to:
- open the settings
- go to Content -> Languages
- click Choose...
- add your language of choice and set the desidered order of importance if you have more than one listed.