when I click Scottrade I get this message The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator. Your support ID is: 15824789513005203795
Just started - put in address and get message The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.
Your support ID is: 15824789513005203795
Additional System Details
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 220.127.116.11
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
I fixed this problem by installing and running the SUPERAntiSpyware Free edition. I ran the quick scan which took under an hour (left my desk while it ran). After deleting all the tracking cookies, I was able to load the webpage that I was trying to reach.