Firefox has stopped saving my passwords, how can I get it to save passwords again?
I have enabled passwords in microsoft, it no longer asks to save them, And inexplicably, Firefox has stopped saving my passwords, and asking to save them. How can I reenable this?
Additional System Details
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
How do I make Firefox remember my Usernames and Passwords?
Username and Password not remembered
Check and tell if its working.
Also make sure that you do not run Firefox in permanent Private Browsing mode.
- You enter Private Browsing mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Deselect: [ ] "Permanent Private Browsing mode"
To help other users find solutions, please return to this Thread and Sign-in to the forum with your Username and Password:
click on "Solved It" Next to the reply ABOVE that BEST solved your Question
DO NOT click "Solved It" next to this reply