I have a drop down coupon box that keeps dropping down and i need to know how to remove it
this box drops down constantly and i do not use or want it how do i remove it and keep it from coming back
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.1
Its an Yontoo ad that installed itself on your computer. Go to the control panel on your computer and uninstall it
I DO NOT HAVE A PROGRAM CALLED YANTOO WHERE DO I FIND IT
I had the same problem. I found a coupon app in a program called "Get It Free". After checking in the control panel, I selected "remove program" and found it. I was then able to delete the app.
I found it in add/remove programs : "I WANT THIS" I deleted it and works fine, Hope works for you .
You have to kill it in two places. FF must be generating revenue from this.
1) Click on the Plug Ins tab.
Disable both "Coupon Inc" addons. For some reason I had two.
2) Click on the Extensions tab
Disable the "Start Now toolbar"
What a pain.