What version of Firefox am I running...?
Firefox says I'm running the latest browser version, yet when I try to fill out a FAFSA application (at fafsa.ed.gov), I am directed to a page with the following message: "An Incompatible Browser Has Been Detected: Your Web browser is not supported by our Web site. You must use a Compliant Web Browser - Standard* to view our site properly. We recommend you upgrade to the latest version of your browser according to your Operating System."
I can't find an older version to download. Please link to a page with the proper version. The page recommends Firefox 3.5x or 3.6x for Windows 7.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.9
- Version 18.104.22.168
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.1
Install Firefox Portable 3.6.21 to your hard drive to use at the FAFSA website.
log into old apps, there you can access any old version