when I print an e-mail the side bar prints also, how do I get rid of it so it doesn't print
how do you only print the e-mail message without the header, sidebar, as it takes up 1/3 of the space so I can only print it out at 60% which is pretty small
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
I highlight the content of the email I want to copy.
Then go to "File"--upper left hand corner of screen--click on it.
Scroll down to "print" and when the window comes up click on "selection"
Click on Print---should print only what you highlighted and not the other stuff
Look for a "Print" or Printer ready button on the web mail page.
I have no print on page
I should say I have no print button on page that used to be there but no more