where can I find my add ons
In the past, when I opened the Add Ons area, it showed me the ones I've already got. I can't find that at all.
I've tried to load one a couple of times, but I can't tell if it's installed or not. I'm looking for an auto fill add on. I'm using Firefox 6 on a Dell laptop.
Additional System Details
- Plug-in for Starfield utilities
- Plug-in for Web-Based Email
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- E-centives Coupon Activator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_15 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Are you not able to open the add-ons manager.
- Tools -> Add-ons (use keyboard key Alt first if you need to display the menubar.
- or just key into the location bar about:addons and hit the return key
- or use the three keyboard keys Ctrl + Shift + A
That should open in a new tab.
Next click on the tab to the left marked Extensions that should display your installed add-ons with status information about them, and buttons to enable or disable.