Additional System Details
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1249
- Fun Web Products Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Bing Bar
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Version 1.1.6, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
You either do not have Flash installed for Firefox or it is disabled.
In Add-ons > Plugins, look for "Shockwave Flash (version)".
- If it is there and you see an "Enable" button, click the "Enable" button; that means it was disabled.
- If it is not there, you do not have it installed; see the following.
There are 2 versions of Adobe Flash; an ActiveX version for IE only and a Plugin version for most other browsers including Firefox. On a Windows system, you should always update both individually.
- Using Firefox, go to the following direct download link and SAVE the download to your desktop so you can find it later: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player.exe
- When the download is finished, close Firefox (File > Exit OR Firefox button > Exit)
- Click or double-click on the file you just saved to your desktop
- In the installation window that appears, click the box to the left of "I have read and...." to place a check mark in the box
- The "Install" button in the lower right corner will now be highlighted, click it.
- The installation is quick.
- Start Firefox and test your installation here: https://www.adobe.com/software/flash/about/
- Direct link ActiveX version for IE only: http://fpdownload.adobe.com/get/flashplayer/current/install_flash_player_ax.exe
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Modified by SafeBrowser