rapport icon not showing on firefox 6 for mac
downloaded firefox 6 and both rapport and 1password icons missing - uninstalled then reinstalled rapport but still no icon - no idea why 1password mssing
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Firefox 6 installed
- Yahoo! BrowserPlus PlugIn
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
A Trusteer Rapport user received this email message on Wed 08-17-2011 about an update for Firefox 6.0 on Windows. You'll need to check with them about a version for Mac OSX.
Thank you for contacting Trusteer Technical Support.
We are glad to inform you that a version of Rapport which supports Firefox 6 has been released and is now available for download in the following link: http://download.trusteer.com/NkuiAcruiKc/RapportSetup.exe
Please make sure to restart your computer after the installation process is completed.
Please note: This version of Rapport is currently a beta version. We would appreciate any feedback you may have regarding this version.
If Rapport states that the version of Rapport you are trying to install is older than the version already installed, please follow these instructions: 1. Choose to uninstall Rapport 2. When prompted, select "Delete all user settings". Please be assisted by the following image: http://consumers.trusteer.com/files/images/uninstall.jpg 3. Reinstall Rapport from the link above.
As far as 1Password, see this:
Many thanks. Have downloaded beta version of 1password. Icon now back on toolbar and works fine. Am waiting to hear from Trusteer Rapport as to whether there is a version for Mac 10.6.8
To help other users find solutions, please return to this Thread and Sign-in to the forum with your Username and Password:
click on "Solved It" Next to the reply ABOVE that BEST solved your question
DO NOT click "Solved It" next to this reply