I can not download update from http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/new/. All mirrors give me an error!!!"The connection was reset"
The connection was reset
The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.
* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Additional System Details
This started when...
I wanted to download firefox 6.0 for windows
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6
Download latest Firefox version from one of these links:
Uninstall your current Firefox
- DO NOT SELECT TO REMOVE USER DATA AND SETTINGS
Installing Firefox on Windows (use the Downloaded latest Firefox installer)
Check and tell if its working.