"No Proxy For" feature in "Network Settings" does not work. It still passes the url through the proxy!
The proxy is still referred to go to the said website thats listed in the "no proxy for section" Installed version 6.X
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- AppWorld NPAPI plugin
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
The theme has not been changed and is default. Problem exists in safe mode too....
Did you ever find fix? I'm having exact same problem.