Im seeing about:blank in my address bar for a second or two before going to a web page,it does not happen every time so i don't know what to think of this ,is it a virus?
About:Blank showing up sometimes for a few seconds in address bar,have scanned computer with Zone Alarm Anti Virus - Spy Bot - Super Anti Spyware all have found nothing. Sometimes the Browser hesitates for 5-10 seconds before going to a page, i wonder if its related to the About:Blank
It is probably nothing to worry about. That is a name firefox uses for blank pages.Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- DivX Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
It is probably nothing to worry about. That is a name firefox uses for blank pages.
I talked to some other people also and they told me the same thing,thank you for your response.