why is it when i pull up firefox, the whole page shifts to the right. i don't have this problem with internet explorer. please help
When I pull up firefox, the whole page shifts to the right of the screen and i lose about 40% of the page. This is very difficult when looking on Facebook or Yahoo for my mail. This does not happen when I pull up Internet Explorer. What Gives, please help
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Trashed Firefox and started new application. Have done this 3 times
Unfortunately if you have downloaded Babylon toolbar this is probably the culprit. to fix this right click on the menu toolbar the the one with the file menu on it and un-check Babylon toolbar. This should fix the problem.
Yes, a few other users have said that the Babylon Toolbar 1.1.8 was causing a problem like that for them, too.