I asked a question in here, got a email telling me it has been answered, cannot find the answer!
I follow the link in the email saying my question has been answered. Where is this answer? Link takes me to this, the ask a question page.
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20091016 Firefox/3.5.4 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
- Log in/sign in to the forum with your username and password.
- Click on "My Contributions" just above the first question listed to see your questions and questions from others to whom you have posted a reply.
Are you really using Firefox 3.5.4?
That version is no longer supported.
Check your version: Help > About Firefox (or About Mozilla Firefox, in older versions)
You may need to reset your User-agent. See:
Your user agent string is showing FBSMTWB(Fast Browser Search Make The Web Better) associated with Fun Web Products, the source of a whole bunch of problems for Firefox including changing user agent strings. The MyWebSearch toolbar is part of this toxic stable. You may need to Google for extra help but you could start here (old but probably still relevant) - particularly cor-el's entry -
Your original question is here,