Why does the new version 5 of firefox show up all the graphics on web sites with a huge wide black border?
Why does the new version 5 of firefox show up all the graphics on my web sites with a huge wide black border? They should be narrow and yellow!! I use iWeb for my web sites on an AppleMac iMac 22" wide screen.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
A few minutes ago, after downloading the new version 5. Saturday 2nd July 2011 at 12.30pm GMT.
- The DjVu plug-in allows you to view DjVu files. For more information, visit the LizardTech web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Java Plug-In 2 for NPAPI Browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
There's no help about this on your own web help pages.
That is unfortunately a bug only in Firefox 5 and will be fixed in Firefox 6 (Aug).