Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

why won't it let me choose import in the file menu?

porker132000

When I press "file" on the toolbar, the "import" is not highlighted and will not allow me to select this as an option. I want to import my favorites from internet explorer, but without the option of "import" firefox will not allow me to do so. How can I enable this feature?

When I press "file" on the toolbar, the "import" is not highlighted and will not allow me to select this as an option. I want to import my favorites from internet explorer, but without the option of "import" firefox will not allow me to do so. How can I enable this feature?

All Replies (1)

You're not using the permanent Private Browsing mode are you?

http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Private+Browsing