Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Arhivirano

I need an import tab added to my firefox "file" tab on top of firefox page so I can import favorites from explorer

go2zilla

I have favorites in explorer I want to be able to import to firefox but I do not have an "import" tab under the "file" tab on top of my firefox page that will allow me to do this. Could you help me get such a tab added?

I have favorites in explorer I want to be able to import to firefox but I do not have an "import" tab under the "file" tab on top of my firefox page that will allow me to do this. Could you help me get such a tab added?

All Replies (1)

The Import command can be found in the Library (Bookmarks menu -> Show all Bookmarks).

More information can be found in this Guide to Importing Favourites from Internet Explorer.