How can i remove "search-results.com" from my adress bar?
when i type a word on the adress bar and enter, the word appears to be searchd with "search-results.com" i guess this is something like an adware or something. i search my computer but cannot find anything to uninstall or set. How can it be removed :(
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
might be after installing X DELETE 2
- Winamp Application Detector
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Try to tell us how and when you get this at your address bar.
thank you very much for your replies... before receiving them i found out that it was a browser hijacker and a friend of mine got rid of it for me but i have no idea how he did it :)
1. Go to about:config. 2.Search for "keyword.URL". 3.Modify value to default which according Mozilla is: