Firefox 5 extensions.checkCompatibility = False doesnt work
I just upgraded to Firefox 5 and I cannot get my old addons working even thought I got "extensions.checkCompatibility" set to false. How to bypass?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1680
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_25 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
extensions.checkCompatibility = False
You're using an incomplete preference - it is missing 5.0.
Try using this extension to override compatibility.
Then you can report which extension work in 5.0 and which don't work completely & tell the developer which features aren't working.
I figured it out!
I had to create a new boolean called "extensions.checkCompatibility.5.0" then set it false.